Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just a hint...

Remember what it was like when you were a kid and it seemed like you didn't ever get to do anything cool?

I really remember feeling that way because I was the "little sister" and I felt like I didn't get to do anything cool.  The problem was by the time I could do it, my big brother was doing stuff that was even cooler. 

I also remember thinking the coolest thing in the world would be to be grown up. 

WOW.

Now, we look back and remember how cool it was to be a kid and not have so many responsibilities.  LOL

I think what I didn't know as a kid was that those early years with Jesus were special.  As a child I seized everything about Jesus with wild abandon. 

I thought Jesus was so cool!



I had a brief "encounter" with my youngest grandson last year just before he turned four years old.  He talked about God and Jesus and when he did his eyes sparkled and he smiled really big. 

Today, we carry with us what today brings, and what yesterday has given us.

Oh, and just a hint about tomorrow...

If you haven't experienced the joy of Jesus lately, look into the eyes of a child. 


No comments:

Post a Comment