Tuesday, December 13, 2011

On our Journey...


I am missing a friend today…a totally awesome person.  My friend is light and love and is always with Jesus wherever she goes.  In addition, she's spunky and has a great little giggle.  She's one of those people who stick to you like glue.  She's about the same height as me, which is about as tall as a 5th grader (4’11”).  There aren’t many adults I can look square in the eye, and she's one. 

Many touched by her are missing her, too.  The good news is that even though I miss her now I know I'll see her again.  

 I know that because tonight she's in the arms of Jesus.  She's in an awesome place, giggling and teasing everyone, and rockin’ out praising God!  

Thank you, God for sending incredible people to love and be loved by us on our journey.  Thank you for sending Jesus to fill our journey with pieces of heaven now and bursting with heaven forever.  Thank you for my friend. 

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog! God is so good - each and every day!

    ReplyDelete