Sunday, December 4, 2011

Funtastic!

Yesterday was a TERRIFIC day! Church was awesome, then I tackled another project and made some headway. After that I cleaned my kitchen (including straightening two cabinets) and did my wash and my meals for the week.

It's strange how getting things clean and straightened out can be so satisfying, even fun...tastic.

So what does that have to do with Advent? Not sure exactly, but it seems like on this journey God is with us all the way, even in the little things. It seems like God knew a clean kitchen would be a satisfying part of my day. That's what I love about God...He guides us to our task and stays with us through it.

Psalm 139:2-4 says "You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, O Lord, you know it altogether."

As you wait and watch, KNOW that God is WITH you all the way.

As you wait and watch, KNOW that God is FOR you.

Jesus came for you.

He came and is coming, and until then He knows what silly little thing will make you feel funtastic.

You know, we would love it if you would share your journey with us, because as we share our stories we become commUnity.

No comments:

Post a Comment