Monday, August 20, 2012

Miracles

My dad loved to pray and I remember watching him when he was quiet and wondering what he was praying about.  As I got older I would ask him questions about praying.  He talked about experiencing God's peace and love.  He also talked about miracles.  He believed (as do I) that when we ask, God answers.

I used to get frustrated that I would pray and didn't get a miracle.  When I would ask my dad why nothing happened he would say, "It did happen...you need to see it".

For years I didn't know what that meant.  I came to realize that every time I pray God shows up.  I now know that there are miracles all around us, I just need to listen, watch, and feel.

Miracles are there - today - right in front of you.

Ask, and see what God has done!

No comments:

Post a Comment