Thursday, March 29, 2012

to BE

Today at work I was going a hundred miles an hour trying to get everything done and it seemed like the harder I worked "the behinder I got".  I just didn't seem to be making a lot of progress.

Then suddenly I felt like God said, "stop taking yourself so seriously". 

Oh, am I doing that again? 

I do tend to get in a groove and get tied up with whatever task I am working on. 

When I do that, I am often missing the blessings God has for me in that moment.  Blessings of laughter all around me, or the blessing of talking to someone.  The problem is we get "acceptance" from what we "do" (especially at work). 

I have to remind myself God didn't create me to be a human doing. He created me to be a human BEING.

The reminder today from God was totally on target and needed.  So, have you been a human being lately, or have your been a human doing, like me? 

God called you to BE in Him.  Today.  Now.  Heaven is here. 

BE.

No comments:

Post a Comment