Monday, March 5, 2012

In Awe

When was the last time you were in “awe” of God? 
I remember a time when I was physically healed…that was an awe moment.
I also remember the time I realized God REALLY loved me, and the time I felt God’s suffering for me, and the time I realized grace was for ME. 
I used to watch for those “big” moments.
I don’t do that anymore.
Wanna know why? 
I realized that today God’s hand of provision and protection are on me. That was an “awe” moment.
I realized God loves it when I touch His heart and say, “I trust you.”
I saw the faces of my grandchildren and remembered my giggling, inquisitive “peeps”.
I knew God answered my prayer…
Those were all awe moments, today.
Thank you, God for those moments that are so precious.  Thank you for being so close and for waiting for me to remember you are there. 
I stand in awe of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment