Friday, March 23, 2012

Oh, how they love...


I actually was at work more hours this week than I was at home.  What was difficult about it is that after going at a dead run pace for 12-13 hours it was hard to slow down so I could get some sleep.  Hard as it was, I can tell you that I knew there were people praying for me (because they knew my workload was in “overload”).  

The cool thing about community is that when you are connected, you stay connected in good times or in bad.  I am part of one community of “sisters” who are incredible because they carry one another.  What’s even more incredible is that they welcome new sisters with open arms.  

I LOVE their spirit – the jokes, the bursts of laughter, and the tears.  They aren’t afraid to face life head on. In good times or bad, easy or hard, they love.  In the name of Jesus, they love.

No comments:

Post a Comment