Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Laughing kind of day...


Not only does God hear us and see us, I believe He laughs with us.

Today was a laughing kind of day.

I met with a group of incredible women this morning. We laughed and tried.  We spoke truth to each other.  We were inspired by those who are suffering and lifted up others we hold dear.

At work we laughed a lot.  I mean a lot. What else can you do when there’s so much work to do you don’t know where to begin?

I had a church history project I had to finish tonight and I "wrestled" with the footnotes and the bibliography.  I don't know who won, but I submitted the paper.  

Then someone I went to high school with posted a fabulously funny story on Facebook about a frog. I laughed so hard my sides hurt. 

I think God laughed, too.  

Today, me and God, we had great fun together!

No comments:

Post a Comment