Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Miracles Abound!

When I was a teenager I used to pray for miracles and then I would wait...

and wait...

and wait...

and then I would say to my dad, "I asked for a miracle and nothing happened." (With my bottom lip stuck out).


My dad would smile and reply, "No, sis...you asked for a miracle and when it came you didn't see it!"

I pondered that for several years.  I wondered, "what exactly did he mean by that?"


Then one day I had children.  I would watch them run and scream and laugh outloud.  Then I knew.

There are miracles all around.  Children KNOW it.  They see the wonder inside every moment. 

They marvel at how dandelion seeds fly off into the wind when they blow on them.

They understand that swinging high is a miracle.  Grass is a miracle.  Clouds are a miracle.

Then I saw the miracles, too. 


What miracles did God bring into your life today?

If you want to be creative...do a miracles collage so you will remember the miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment