Friday, February 17, 2012

God's Plan

Part of my story:  I discovered a few years ago (or faced the realization) that I'm not like most of the women we see in commercials.

For example, I prefer white daisies or Gerber daisies to roses; safires to diamonds; fuel economy to luxury; and jewelery that has "meaning and history" to new sparkles (just to name a few).

So when it comes to God's plan for my life, I realized I need to be on the lookout for a plan that is going to "fit" ME.   God knows I am who I am by HIS design and purpose.

As you pray, and keep on praying about God's will for your life, think about who God made you to BE, and what your taylor-made plan might look like.  In God's time you will see the FIT - the plan God has for you.

One thing's for sure it will be perfect and it will fit who you are.

So what is it?

Orchids?
Emeralds?
SUV?

Who knows, maybe even a little adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment