Monday, November 14, 2011

Copious

TWO people sent this to me today and it reminded me to copious, the word of the day.


 The attachment to the picture had this caption:

Resignation Letter  
You get a call that you need to go clean out Aunt Martha's storage garage because she died. And, you are told to bring a trailer. Sounds like a lot to do, but out of respect for your Aunt Martha, you comply. Later you send the following letter to your boss.
Dear Boss:
I'm resigning effective immediately!
The reason for my resignation is that I cleaned my aunt's garage this morning before coming to work, and realized I don't feel like working anymore.
See for yourself..







This is not an advertisement for prosperity Gospel, but it is a humorous way to think of God's abundance - copious. 

Psalm 50:10 says, "For all the animals of the forest are mine, and I own the cattle on a thousand hills."

Everything and I mean everything belongs to God.  We may think what we hold, who we are with belongs to us, but it does not.  In the same vein, abundance belongs to God as well, and because God owns everything, He can answer any need, any prayer you have.

Rest in God's presence.  Let God care for you, and provide for you.  Trust God's love.  Trust Jesus enough to share His love with others.  Pass on the abundance! 

1 comment: