Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Awesome Surprises


Life is filled with awesome surprises!

My friends at work tell me I don’t need “fiction” because my life is hilarious enough.  Case in point, my day started with a few surprises.  

First, as I took a drink of my morning green tea and vanilla soy milk (blast the doctor for taking my coffee away), I got tickled, then got choaked, then proceeded to spew green milk everywhere.  I mean, absolutely everything was covered with green milk.  Suddenly, not only was I laughing, everyone around me was laughing.  People in the next row came to see what the ruckus was all about and they were laughing.  Awesome!

We all had a great laugh as I cleaned green milk off of everything. Awesome!

Right after that I got an email informing me I won an ipad.  I immediately thought of two of my particular friends and wondered how they pulled off such a terrific trick.  Before I could believe I really did win an ipad I checked it out and discovered I really did win an ipad.  Awesome!

Later someone who sits next to me said when I spewed green milk I made a noise that made her think it was a baby spewing oatmeal everywhere.  Awesome!

What they didn’t know is that when I was little I used to spew milk everywhere when I got tickled at the dinner table.  Everyone within range would duck.  

Spewing out green milk made me feel five years old again and gave me a good chuckle.  Awesome

What an awesome day filled with surprises! 

Psalm 118:24 (NLT)
This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment