Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mary's Story Conclusion, Part One


As I studied this scripture I was surprised by what God brought to me.  I expected to focus on the resurrection, because everyone who preaches this passage talks about the resurrection and the wonders associated with that.  Certainly, the resurrection made all the difference.  It changed everything forever.  The Son of God came to earth and conquered sin and death…and he lived to tell about it.  I expected to tell about that but instead the story took a turn.  I ended up focusing on Mary and the disciples as people and what they experienced.  God helped me to see Mark 16 in a new light. 

I would encourage you to pray into Mark 16.  Spend time listening to the Spirit.  What part of the story touches your life today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment