Thursday, May 10, 2012

Telling Truth

I remember talking to my kids a lot when they were small about "telling the truth".  There were times they would look at me like, "haven't we heard this 1000 times before?"

I know, I would think.  You're going to hear it again.

Today, my children are truth tellers.  Straight up.  Outright.  No hiding.  That's the way it is.

The 1000 + times paid off.

Telling the truth to God is important as well.  Sometimes, we don't want to face the truth of who we are and why we aren't trusting Him with our truth, our failures, our misgivings.

God knows anyway, sees our heart, and it blesses Him when we TELL Him the whole truth.

God patiently tells me...just come to me and tell me.  You are forgiven. 

100000000+ times.  You are forgiven.  Already.  Done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment