Monday, May 21, 2012

Darkness and Light

The darkest times in my life have in many ways been the most illuminating.  It strange that when I've been in the middle of a really dark time, I feel like I am surrounded with darkness and there's no way out, except...I wasn't really in the dark and there was a way.  I just wasn't able to see it at the time.

When I look back, I can see the light.

The darkness helped me to know the difference between the dark and the light.  If I hadn't known the darkness, I would not be so aware of the light.  I would also not appreciate the light as much as I do.

I would not have been able to see the bright tones of the light. 

Being in darkness made me appreciate the light. 

Love the light.

Seek the light.

Turn TO the light.

Today.  


No comments:

Post a Comment