Thursday, June 7, 2012

Too Much Too Often

Some days I feel like I get a lot done at work and other days I don't think I get much accomplished.  Interestingly enough, it's really just a matter of perspective.  When I get right down to it, I usually get a lot accomplished but if I am working on projects that require attention to detail that don't have measurable results, I don't feel like I am getting a lot done.

I've also noticed that if we are relaxed and laughing I don't feel like I am getting a lot done.  In reality if I measured it I think I'd find I get MORE done.

More is less.  Less is more.  Relaxing and letting God be in charge is the only response that can make a difference when I have too much too often.  I am constantly reminded that God is bigger than any of my problems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment