Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What a day!

What to do when the dog runs off, the car won't start, you're two hours late for work, everything you touch falls apart at work, and when you go out to leave work your car won't start yet again?


Makes me wonder if I should have stayed in and skipped the hassle. But, as it is I decided to stick it out. In my younger days I would have stuck it out because I was certain it wouldn't get worse.
Now I know it can...

So why did I stick it out?

I've learned (the hard way) that there's good and bad in everything.

I choose to look for the good.  I focus on that.

#1 It was a beautiful morning! 

#2 I was able to round up the pup (a miracle)!

#3 I have roadside assistance.

#4 While I waited for them I cleaned out my car.

#5 I have a job where I can use comp time (so I still got paid). 

#6 God sent me (through channels) a great quote on failure.  See: http://blog4retreats.blogspot.com

#7 And my daughter was headed my way when I got off work. We jumped the car, went and got a new battery, AND I won't have to go through this next winter when it's 10 degrees and windy!

It's a WIN WIN!!!

I thank God for faithful provision!

(More coming on the questionable alternator)


No comments:

Post a Comment