Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Seasons

Do you have seasons in your life that you can identify?

Sometimes I can't write enough and at other times, I need to rest...

As difficult as that is for me, it's important to listen to the voice telling you to stop, rest, and listen to God's voice.

Over the past year I've finished Seminary, written 3 books, and asked God about a thousand times what He has for me. The only thing I hear back is questions. What do you want?

Earlier in my life God didn't ask questions like that. As I get older, it seems like God is giving me choices. One of my choices was to write, help people, listen to their faith journey and walk with them. I realized blogging is a great way to do that!

So, what season are you in? I'd love to hear your comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment